Engineering Solutions Group
Providing Solutions in Heat Transfer, Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), Stress and Vibration
Our Engineering Simulations Group consists of experts with advanced degrees in mechanical
engineering and many years of experience in aerospace, automotive and electronics industries.
- State of the art computer analysis capabilities using MSC's suite of engineering software,
ANSYS, Mechanica, ElectroFlo and more.
- Focused on providing timely and accurate solutions to ensure that our customer's products meet their intended requirements.
Finite Element Analysis (FEA) services utilizing standard software such as Pro/Mechanica, Nastran or Ansys to analyze
solid models for:
As a illustration of recent structural/vibrational analysis, TES have been responsible for the analysis work on the new
6 speed transmissions that GM Ford and BMW are launching.
- Structural integrity of both linear and non-linear materials
- Modal analysis in consideration of vibrational characterization and performance in conjunction with standard
Stress to Number of cycles (S/N) curves
- Motion analysis of drop tested or centrifugal dynamic systems, optimization of parts, components, systems and
assemblies with respect to their associated performance and environmental specifications and requirements